SEMI SYNTHETIC ENGINE OIL SAE 10W-40 API SN
Produced on the basis of hydrocracked oils which correspond to the high tech demands. Minimizing friction, wear and fuel consumption, excellent cold start characteristics. Extended oil change intervals according to the manufacturer ‘s instructions. Not recommended for use in gasoline or diesel engines that require ACEA A1/B1, A5/B5 or C-series oils, in gas-fuelled (CNG/LPG) engines, or in any motorcycle engines.
Recommended for passenger cars, and light trucks GASOLINE engines OF Japanese, Korean and American make.
FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES
• Excellent detergent and dispersant characteristics.
• Prevention of black sludge creation.
• Long endurance because of high oxidation stability.
• A safe lubricating film at high operating temperatures.
• An excellent cold start performance.
• Fuel saving because of easy running characteristics.